Volpin Makt: An Apparition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Volpin Makt: An Apparition

Post by Volpin Makt on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:00 pm

This is Jaran Kade. Volpin Makt, my battle brother, was with me when we fought the traitorous vile chaos scum at Cadia nigh unto the Eye of Terror. My survival is due in part to the elusive Volpin Makt. I keep a watchful eye on his whereabouts, having many Underwolves in my claws. I wait for the moment when I can reach out into the aether with my psychic power to grasp any enemies who are degraded enough to bring him any grief. I uphold his honor and will not interfere with any known reasonable crossing of chainsword and xenos. He is young, hotheaded and lacks much wisdom, but he does not know his limits, a curse many would say, but this was a blessing to me. Where is he? And why did I see him in a waken nightmarish vision? Explain to me what has happened. Why did his psychic visage vanish?

-Jaran Kade. Wolf Priest. Slayer of Sinax. Sternhammer, Warden of the Lost.
Volpin Makt
Authorized: Ordo Xenos
Authorized: Ordo Xenos

Character sheet
Renown: Initiate
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSBSSTAGINTPERWPFEL
Value

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Volpin Makt: An Apparition

Post by Vulgate on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Yar bruthar was cast screaming into the warp chasing his weapons tha he threw into a crowd of Daemons! Like a tru hero he die'ed, if only a little crayzy and nah all tha useful.. Ahm Allanor, by the by, nice ta meetcha Kade.
Vulgate
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Distinguished
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSBSSTAGINTPERWPFEL
Value405540504055406337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top